news

Ulefone S7 Pro is an affordable smartphone with high-hell.

Rumors of a full frame mirrorless Canon camera heating up.

Ulefone S7 Pro is an affordable smartphone with high-hell. more informative than past

Appear online details about podgotavlivaya to release a smartphone OnePlus 6. Arno Taket — 24 оптика sigma для sony fe years, the Ambassador Irix Lens, automotive test and commercial photographer driver. 14 days ago I took the gift. Ulefone company has arranged the sale in honor of the eighth anniversary trading platform AliExpress.

New leak data was more informative than past: it is indicated besides the mass and thickness of the product. A real fan of cars and everything connected with them. Well, either virtually present, thanks to the assistance programme for experienced photographers Nikon NPS and the personal involvement of the Director контровый свет фотографии в студии of the service center PhotoOne Ilya Checkin in my hands I got a beautiful camera , relatively not so long ago released Nikon — D850.

In just a couple of days at the end in an interview at CP+ Canon 2018 representatives hinted, that high-end mirrorless camera from Canon is in development. Until March 30, the discount will be immediately a pair of cheap smartphones: the long-running Power 3 with battery 6 080 mAh battery and OCTA-core processor, Power 3S with more capacious battery and 4 GB of RAM, and fiscal Ulefone S7 Pro with dual 13-megapixel camera.

Travels the world, realizing a photo session for numerous automotive Clients. NIKON D850 / 105.0 mm f/1.4 SETTINGS: ISO 2000, F5, 1/160 sec, 105.0 mm EQ.

In accordance with the new data, in comparison with the predecessor OnePlus 6 will increase in size (the thickness would be 7.5 mm) and weight (175 grams which is 13 grams heavier than the OnePlus 5T).

Ulefone S7 Pro is an affordable smartphone with high-hell. the camera

A new rumor said that the camera is already in the prototype stage and is now selected photographers for testing. Ulefone S7 Pro Ulefone S7 Pro is an affordable smartphone with high-hell. Client: Renault, Mercedes-Benz, Mclaren, samsung чехол samsung для samsung galaxy s8 plus Honda, Smart, Lexus, Audi, Seat, BMW ALPINA, Pagani, TeamOne her recent, Publicis Groupe (Prodigious), etc. due to what gain?

Of course, a great contribution of the new AMOLED screen diagonal of which has grown to 6.28 inches. Some rumors are predicting announcement cameras before Photokina in September. In fact, with reviews and tests camera Nikon ambassadors I met, immediately as they are published and, in part, prepare for its main hell.

The gadget boasts a 5-inch HD display, Quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB of storage, a dedicated audio chip and battery capacity of 2 500 mAh. Resolution 2280 x 1080 pixels shows that the design of the smartphone will be borrowed from iPhone X. But rather wanted to make their own conclusion, especially because my main work is connected with filming in the ballet theater.

About cars pictures...