news

Features Blade ZTE V9 Vita: The 5.45 inch frameless display; OCTA core Snapdragon processor 435 with a frequency of 1.4 GHz; 2 or 3 GB of RAM; 16 or 32 GB storage with microSD;

dual main camera module 13 and 2 MP; A 5-megapixel front camera; the fingerprint scanner; slot for two смартфон oneplus 5 SIM-cards; help LTE;

This video editor opens up infinite space for creativity. This is especially crucial if you consider that the average smartphone user scrolls down every day, approximately 90 meters of information in social networks. * Rapid and effective navigation due to the ratio of the area of the screen to the body of 83.6%. * A broad overview to the multimedia content, web surfing and video games. * More chance for creativity when framing pictures.

It is possible to display the TV image with the iPhone; it is possible to listen to the tracks from Apple Music.

The Kenko Tokina has revealed the new series of lenses high end announcement of full frame models 50mm F1 opera.4 FF. V9 ZTE Blade with 3 GB of RAM is estimated at €269, with 4 GB of RAM €299. I can deal with the "islamdom" directly from the console.

With its help it is possible to remove music videos from all kinds of graphic effects. "To create innovation, which will allow owners of smartphones to better investigate the world around him — the best part of my work and good motivation — explains Li Xincheng (Lixin Cheng). canon 18 55 объектив — Hold on to the hope that users will appreciate new capabilities Blade V9, in particular, the camera Low-light and comfort when working with content." According to the manufacturer, the series lenses are designed Mozilla intends in the calculation of the increased requirements of the new digital SLR cameras.

One of the distinguishing line LIKE is a function of 4D Magic, the resolution directly on the screen of a smartphone or tablet to create mini-blockbusters. And your "shield"?

Ruslan: With my "shield" everything is fine. The device will appear in the Russian Federation already in the month of April, notably on a month before its sales start in China.

Cheap Blade V9 Vita will cost €179 (model with 2GB of RAM) and €199 in top configuration.